Dansk Demografisk Forening Kick Off Meeting 28th April 2023
We are relaunching the Dansk Demografisk Forening! On April 28th 2023, we will host a kick-off event featuring a panel discussion with academic and non-academic experts, and presentations from the following speakers, among others:
- Anne Løkke (University of Copenhagen),
- Barbara Revuelta-Eugercios (Danish National Archives),
- Jacob Nielsens Arendt (ROCKWOOL Foundation),
- James Oeppen (University of Southern Denmark),
- José Manuel Aburto (University of Southern Denmark and London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine),
- Malene Kallestrup-Lamb (Aarhus University),
- Marianne Frank Hansen (DREAM).
The event will cover different aspects of population dynamics in Denmark and shape an agenda for future Danish demographic research.
The event will be physically held at the Odense Adelige Jomfrukloster (Albani Torv 6, 5000 Odense, Google Maps) in the morning of Friday, April 28th 2023 followed by a lunch. The event is free for members of the society.
Deadline for event registration is April 13th, 2023.